October 2, 2010
FEATURE | Concrete & masonry
Get ready for National Precast Day
The Canadian Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (CPCI) is co-ordinating National Precast Day events across the country from Oct. 4 to Oct. 8.
Members across Canada are inviting students and members of the building community for lunch and a plant tour.
The tours are open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information or to find an event near you, visit www.cpci.ca and click on the link for National Precast Day.
Joc New Service
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 309 projects with a total value of $9,233,720,297 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$1,600,000,000 Wood Buffalo AB Prebid
$190,000,000 Edmonton AB Prebid
$125,000,000 Central Okanagan RD BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit