October 2, 2010
FEATURE | Concrete & masonry
Get ready for National Precast Day
The Canadian Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (CPCI) is co-ordinating National Precast Day events across the country from Oct. 4 to Oct. 8.
Members across Canada are inviting students and members of the building community for lunch and a plant tour.
The tours are open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information or to find an event near you, visit www.cpci.ca and click on the link for National Precast Day.
Joc New Service
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$122,700,000 High Prairie AB Tenders
$66,000,000 Columbia-Shuswap RD BC Negotiated
$34,400,000 Airdrie AB Prebid
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing