February 20, 2012
Concrete courses offered in British Columbia
The B.C. Ready-Mixed Concrete Association is partnering with a number of different organizations to provide educational opportunities for its members.
Later this month, an ACI (American Concrete Institute) Field Testing Technician Certification Course is being offered in Chilliwack.
Near the end of March, an ACI Concrete Flatwork Finisher & Technician Certification Course is being offered in Aldergrove.
A Basic Concrete Technology Workshop is also planned for Aldergrove.
For more information on the educational opportunities visit www.bcrmca.bc.ca and follow the link for the events calendar.
JOC NEWS SERVICE
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 433 projects with a total value of $3,210,413,882 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$700,000,000 North Vancouver, Dist Mun BC Prebid
$100,000,000 Abbotsford BC Negotiated
$75,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion