February 20, 2012
Concrete courses offered in British Columbia
The B.C. Ready-Mixed Concrete Association is partnering with a number of different organizations to provide educational opportunities for its members.
Later this month, an ACI (American Concrete Institute) Field Testing Technician Certification Course is being offered in Chilliwack.
Near the end of March, an ACI Concrete Flatwork Finisher & Technician Certification Course is being offered in Aldergrove.
A Basic Concrete Technology Workshop is also planned for Aldergrove.
For more information on the educational opportunities visit www.bcrmca.bc.ca and follow the link for the events calendar.
JOC NEWS SERVICE
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$122,700,000 High Prairie AB Tenders
$66,000,000 Columbia-Shuswap RD BC Negotiated
$34,400,000 Airdrie AB Prebid
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing