February 20, 2012
Concrete courses offered in British Columbia
The B.C. Ready-Mixed Concrete Association is partnering with a number of different organizations to provide educational opportunities for its members.
Later this month, an ACI (American Concrete Institute) Field Testing Technician Certification Course is being offered in Chilliwack.
Near the end of March, an ACI Concrete Flatwork Finisher & Technician Certification Course is being offered in Aldergrove.
A Basic Concrete Technology Workshop is also planned for Aldergrove.
For more information on the educational opportunities visit www.bcrmca.bc.ca and follow the link for the events calendar.
JOC NEWS SERVICE
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 500 projects with a total value of $2,096,783,397 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$125,000,000 Edmonton AB Tenders
$50,000,000 New Westminster BC Negotiated
$50,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project