February 20, 2012
Concrete courses offered in British Columbia
The B.C. Ready-Mixed Concrete Association is partnering with a number of different organizations to provide educational opportunities for its members.
Later this month, an ACI (American Concrete Institute) Field Testing Technician Certification Course is being offered in Chilliwack.
Near the end of March, an ACI Concrete Flatwork Finisher & Technician Certification Course is being offered in Aldergrove.
A Basic Concrete Technology Workshop is also planned for Aldergrove.
For more information on the educational opportunities visit www.bcrmca.bc.ca and follow the link for the events calendar.
JOC NEWS SERVICE
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 317 projects with a total value of $3,172,408,121 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$1,000,000,000 Calgary AB Prebid
$200,000,000 Wood Buffalo AB Prebid
$140,000,000 Division No 10 AB Prebid
- Winnipeg police station $70 million over budget so far
- Support growing for Northern Gateway pipeline
- Two paths for energy efficiency in updated B.C. Building Code
- Sid Returns!
- Construction efficiency is a growing concern
- Mentors can help with brain drain
- New technology driving construction over past 25 years
- Calgary companies face fines for botched highrise generator installation
- Kiewit Flatiron wins 2013 Deputy Minister's Contractor of the Year award
- Toronto condo market meeting demand: expert
- Diggin’ Up Dufferin
- Go slow or go home when it comes to renewable energy
- Peter Street Pillars
- Major design revisions included in newly published ASHRAE standard
- Federal public sector unions join forces and pool resources to fight Bill C-4
- Newfoundland will borrow $5 billion for Muskrat Falls project
- Province releases first integrated health and safety strategy