October 1, 2012
Truck tips over
A Saskatoon man was ticketed last month for driving without due care and attention after a collision involving a concrete truck, a concrete barrier and a bobcat.
On Sept. 17, a concrete truck was traveling on McOrmond Drive and attempting to make a left turn, when the vehicle hit a concrete barricade and slid on its side into a bobcat being operated nearby.
Both the operator of the truck and the male operator of the bobcat weren't injured, but were checked by paramedics.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 483 projects with a total value of $1,715,828,019 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$100,000,000 Greater Vancouver RD BC Prebid
$17,000,000 Fort MacLeod AB Tenders
$15,000,000 Abbotsford BC Prebid
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant
- Youth get hands-on at Future Building expo
- Taskgroup to work on engaging Aboriginal communities
- World Cup stadium strike comes to an end
- Former Quebec construction boss admits collusion involvement
- Manufacturing labour shortage to get a boost from government
- LEED-approved projects are booming in 2014
- Large wave of project enter Holcim Awards competition
- Former finance minister Jim Flaherty has died
- Siemens Canada awarded first wind turbine order in Saskatchewan