November 12, 2012
The Leaders for 2012 are here
The sixth edition of Reed Construction Data's The Leaders magazine is now available.
Once again, this year’s edition features three construction contractors from across Canada based not just on their financial performance, but also their internal philosophies for developing leaders and improving work processes.
Bondfield Construction Company Ltd., the Ledcor Group of Companies and Chamberlain Construction Services Limited are the three construction firms featured this year.
Bondfield highlights why its approach of being “as good as its word” has helped it grow over the last 40 years into a $600 million company with a diverse portfolio of work.
The Ledcor Group of Companies takes readers through how, by living its company culture, it has become a major player in Western Canadian construction.
Chamberlain explains how its holistic approach to building, through the integrated project delivery model, has positioned it as an innovation leader in the industry.
Included in this year’s The Leaders are two new features entitled Leaders Revisited in which we check in with Aecon Group and the PCL Constructors Inc., two companies which have graced the cover of The Leaders before.
In an ever-changing construction landscape nationwide, these two giants of construction explain how they have adapted and grown since we last spoke with them.
Once again, The Leaders 2012 delivers expert analysis and economic outlooks for Canadian construction, both nationally and regionally. Also included is a listing of the Top 50 general contractors based on revenue and a detailed profile listing of various construction companies.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think of The Leaders 2012 or to submit an early nomination for a company to be featured in next year’s edition.
JOC NEWS SERVICES
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 500 projects with a total value of $2,096,783,397 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$125,000,000 Edmonton AB Tenders
$50,000,000 New Westminster BC Negotiated
$50,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project