November 12, 2012
The Leaders for 2012 are here
The sixth edition of Reed Construction Data's The Leaders magazine is now available.
Once again, this year’s edition features three construction contractors from across Canada based not just on their financial performance, but also their internal philosophies for developing leaders and improving work processes.
Bondfield Construction Company Ltd., the Ledcor Group of Companies and Chamberlain Construction Services Limited are the three construction firms featured this year.
Bondfield highlights why its approach of being “as good as its word” has helped it grow over the last 40 years into a $600 million company with a diverse portfolio of work.
The Ledcor Group of Companies takes readers through how, by living its company culture, it has become a major player in Western Canadian construction.
Chamberlain explains how its holistic approach to building, through the integrated project delivery model, has positioned it as an innovation leader in the industry.
Included in this year’s The Leaders are two new features entitled Leaders Revisited in which we check in with Aecon Group and the PCL Constructors Inc., two companies which have graced the cover of The Leaders before.
In an ever-changing construction landscape nationwide, these two giants of construction explain how they have adapted and grown since we last spoke with them.
Once again, The Leaders 2012 delivers expert analysis and economic outlooks for Canadian construction, both nationally and regionally. Also included is a listing of the Top 50 general contractors based on revenue and a detailed profile listing of various construction companies.
Contact us at email@example.com to let us know what you think of The Leaders 2012 or to submit an early nomination for a company to be featured in next year’s edition.
JOC NEWS SERVICES
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$174,000,000 Lethbridge AB Prebid
$100,000,000 Victoria BC Prebid
$79,000,000 Richmond BC Negotiated
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas