November 12, 2012
The Leaders for 2012 are here
The sixth edition of Reed Construction Data's The Leaders magazine is now available.
Once again, this year’s edition features three construction contractors from across Canada based not just on their financial performance, but also their internal philosophies for developing leaders and improving work processes.
Bondfield Construction Company Ltd., the Ledcor Group of Companies and Chamberlain Construction Services Limited are the three construction firms featured this year.
Bondfield highlights why its approach of being “as good as its word” has helped it grow over the last 40 years into a $600 million company with a diverse portfolio of work.
The Ledcor Group of Companies takes readers through how, by living its company culture, it has become a major player in Western Canadian construction.
Chamberlain explains how its holistic approach to building, through the integrated project delivery model, has positioned it as an innovation leader in the industry.
Included in this year’s The Leaders are two new features entitled Leaders Revisited in which we check in with Aecon Group and the PCL Constructors Inc., two companies which have graced the cover of The Leaders before.
In an ever-changing construction landscape nationwide, these two giants of construction explain how they have adapted and grown since we last spoke with them.
Once again, The Leaders 2012 delivers expert analysis and economic outlooks for Canadian construction, both nationally and regionally. Also included is a listing of the Top 50 general contractors based on revenue and a detailed profile listing of various construction companies.
Contact us at email@example.com to let us know what you think of The Leaders 2012 or to submit an early nomination for a company to be featured in next year’s edition.
JOC NEWS SERVICES
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 387 projects with a total value of $7,314,102,807 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$4,200,000,000 Kitimat BC Negotiated
$700,000,000 Redwater AB Prebid
$422,000,000 Vancouver BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- New tech drives construction over last 25 years: panel
- Duffin Pumping Station Moves Up
- Relationships are integral to break into the Chinese market for construction
- Construction efficiency a growing concern
- RES Canada to build SunEdison solar facilities
- Lafarge launches new corporate website
- USGBC releases LEED in Motion report
- Ritchie Bros. $43 million agriculture equipment auction its best-ever