November 12, 2012
The Leaders for 2012 are here
The sixth edition of Reed Construction Data's The Leaders magazine is now available.
Once again, this year’s edition features three construction contractors from across Canada based not just on their financial performance, but also their internal philosophies for developing leaders and improving work processes.
Bondfield Construction Company Ltd., the Ledcor Group of Companies and Chamberlain Construction Services Limited are the three construction firms featured this year.
Bondfield highlights why its approach of being “as good as its word” has helped it grow over the last 40 years into a $600 million company with a diverse portfolio of work.
The Ledcor Group of Companies takes readers through how, by living its company culture, it has become a major player in Western Canadian construction.
Chamberlain explains how its holistic approach to building, through the integrated project delivery model, has positioned it as an innovation leader in the industry.
Included in this year’s The Leaders are two new features entitled Leaders Revisited in which we check in with Aecon Group and the PCL Constructors Inc., two companies which have graced the cover of The Leaders before.
In an ever-changing construction landscape nationwide, these two giants of construction explain how they have adapted and grown since we last spoke with them.
Once again, The Leaders 2012 delivers expert analysis and economic outlooks for Canadian construction, both nationally and regionally. Also included is a listing of the Top 50 general contractors based on revenue and a detailed profile listing of various construction companies.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think of The Leaders 2012 or to submit an early nomination for a company to be featured in next year’s edition.
JOC NEWS SERVICES
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 443 projects with a total value of $1,866,277,015 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$120,000,000 Langley, Dist Mun BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
$60,000,000 Vancouver BC Prebid
$50,000,000 Langley, Dist Mun BC Prebid
- Construction Site Arson
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Future tradespeople put to the test
- Ontario raiding season closes with a thud
- Bird flags challenges in Canadian construction
- Ontario commits to Hwy. 427 expansion
- GO Transit to build new maintenance facility in East Gwillimbury
- Ancient First Nations site damaged during work by BC Hydro
- Federal NDP leader speaks to police 'to help' with Quebec corruption probe
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)