LATEST NEWS Concrete
November 14, 2012
Tis the Season in Vancouver
ST. PAUL'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
Workers with Stuart Olson Dominion Construction recently donated two Saturdays of their time to set up the Lights of Hope display at St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver, B.C.
The company has been involved with the project since its inception in 1998, as has Canada Scaffold Supply Co. Ltd.
The company has been donating the use and installation of the scaffolding structure, so the the display can be set up.
The annual campaign illuminates the exterior of the hospital with a display of holiday lights, which invites the community to donate to the hospital foundation.
A lighting ceremony will kick off this year's display on Nov. 15. The lights will remain up until Jan. 10, 2013.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$122,700,000 High Prairie AB Tenders
$66,000,000 Columbia-Shuswap RD BC Negotiated
$34,400,000 Airdrie AB Prebid
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing