November 12, 2012
PHOTO GALLERY: Ciphex West Plumbing and HVAC conference
Ciphex West, Western Canada's largest expo and conference for plumbing, HVAC and water treatment took place Nov. 7-8 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
More than 250 exhibitors from across Canada, the U.S. and overseas were on the tradeshow floor. A number of educational seminars and technical workshops were held as well.
The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) has been around since 1933 and represents the manufacturers and distributors of plumbing and heating products.
CIPHEX West is produced for the industry by the CIPH with support from the Canadian Water Quality Association, the Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada (MCAC), Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada-BC Chapter, the Canadian Hydronics Council, the B.C. Chapter of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers, the Thermal Environmental Comfort Association, the B.C. Water & Waste Association and the Canadian Association of Pump Manufacturers.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$53,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
$50,000,000 Abbotsford BC Negotiated
$47,500,000 Richmond BC Negotiated
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion