November 12, 2012
PHOTO GALLERY: Ciphex West Plumbing and HVAC conference
Ciphex West, Western Canada's largest expo and conference for plumbing, HVAC and water treatment took place Nov. 7-8 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
More than 250 exhibitors from across Canada, the U.S. and overseas were on the tradeshow floor. A number of educational seminars and technical workshops were held as well.
The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) has been around since 1933 and represents the manufacturers and distributors of plumbing and heating products.
CIPHEX West is produced for the industry by the CIPH with support from the Canadian Water Quality Association, the Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada (MCAC), Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada-BC Chapter, the Canadian Hydronics Council, the B.C. Chapter of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers, the Thermal Environmental Comfort Association, the B.C. Water & Waste Association and the Canadian Association of Pump Manufacturers.
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing