November 12, 2012
PHOTO GALLERY: Ciphex West Plumbing and HVAC conference
Ciphex West, Western Canada's largest expo and conference for plumbing, HVAC and water treatment took place Nov. 7-8 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
More than 250 exhibitors from across Canada, the U.S. and overseas were on the tradeshow floor. A number of educational seminars and technical workshops were held as well.
The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) has been around since 1933 and represents the manufacturers and distributors of plumbing and heating products.
CIPHEX West is produced for the industry by the CIPH with support from the Canadian Water Quality Association, the Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada (MCAC), Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada-BC Chapter, the Canadian Hydronics Council, the B.C. Chapter of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers, the Thermal Environmental Comfort Association, the B.C. Water & Waste Association and the Canadian Association of Pump Manufacturers.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $7,826,276,357 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$4,200,000,000 Hardisty AB Prebid
$200,000,000 Vancouver BC Negotiated
$127,000,000 Coquitlam BC Negotiated
- INFOGRAPHIC: 2013 Western Canadian Construction starts
- VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal expansion
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Fort McMurray baseball field construction
- Alberta budget using debt to fund construction
- Manitoba Budget 2014 focuses on infrastructure spending
- The robot-powered construction revolution
- Skilled labour needs evolving in Saskatchewan
- Western cities expected to lead the charge for growth in 2014
- New trades training facility at Camosun College
- CCA96th: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- Teamwork and prep key to success: Hadfield
- Wood lobby shoring up support for building code changes
- Palace in the Making
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Barometer reading points toward optimistic prospects
- Energy East Project one step closer to approval
- LNG plant project in Nova Scotia gets green light from environmental panel
- International Holcim Awards now accepting applicants
- CEA releases prevention recommendations for copper theft