November 21, 2012
Kits 360 is a new residential development in Vancouver, B.C. The owner and construction manager is the Intergulf Group of Companies.
Ramsay Worden Architects Ltd. did the design. The highrise reaches 11 storeys above grade and three below. The project features 267 condo units, seven penthouses and commercial retail space at street level.
The project is seeking LEED Silver certification. Consulting engineers on the project include Glotman Simpson Consulting Engineers (structural), Nemetz (S/A) & Associates Ltd. (electrical), Kane Consulting Ltd. (sustainability) and SRC Engineering Ltd. (mechanical).
PMG Landscape Architects Ltd. is also involved.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 299 projects with a total value of $6,054,395,373 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$1,400,000,000 Greater Vancouver RD BC Negotiated
$127,000,000 Coquitlam BC Negotiated
$100,000,000 Division No 16 AB Prebid
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- Toronto firms tops for Winnipeg hut designs
- Toronto architect releases music album
- Road pricing an effective congestion fighter, say experts
- What does “Local Knowledge” really mean in Ontario AFPs?
- United States construction employers add 17,000 jobs in November but growth is uneven, finds AGC
- Toronto housing starts dip: CMHC
- Active unions needed, says Segal
- Saint John Harbour Bridge project wraps up