December 19, 2012
The Onni Group of companies is the owner, general contractor and interior designer of new residential development in Richmond, B.C.
The project will reach 15 storeys above grade and two below. It will include 325 condo units and ground floor commercial retail space.
The project is seeking LEED Silver certification. IBI/HB Architects did the design. Consulting engineers working on the project include SRC Engineering Ltd. (mechanical and electrical), and John Bryson & Partners (structural).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 333 projects with a total value of $13,209,890,621 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$4,000,000,000 Pond Inlet NT Negotiated
$1,400,000,000 Grande Cache AB Prebid
$500,000,000 Vancouver BC Prebid
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Potential hiring quotas overshadow infrastructure act
- GO Green
- P3 mega bridges require mega planning
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Karakatsanis one of Canada’s powerful women
- Gerard McDonald new Professional Engineers Ontario registrar
- Oshawa urban design awards nominations open
- U.S. construction spending hits highest level in four years
- Amount of leased industrial/retail and office properties increases
- Residential sales in the GTA on the rise
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed