December 24, 2012
B.C. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Winners and finalists have been announced for the 10th annual Deputy Minister Contractor of the Year Awards, which are presented by the B.C. Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure to roadbuilding and road maintenance companies in the province.
Okanagan Aggregates Ltd. of Armstrong (above) was named a finalist for Contractor of the Year in the Paving category for its work on the Highway 43 Overlay-Sparwood to Line Creek Road Project.
The awards were presented at the B.C. Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association annual general meeting.
For a full list of this year's winning contractors see here.
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas