December 24, 2012
B.C. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Winners and finalists have been announced for the 10th annual Deputy Minister Contractor of the Year Awards, which are presented by the B.C. Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure to roadbuilding and road maintenance companies in the province.
Okanagan Aggregates Ltd. of Armstrong (above) was named a finalist for Contractor of the Year in the Paving category for its work on the Highway 43 Overlay-Sparwood to Line Creek Road Project.
The awards were presented at the B.C. Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association annual general meeting.
For a full list of this year's winning contractors see here.
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion