December 24, 2012
B.C. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Winners and finalists have been announced for the 10th annual Deputy Minister Contractor of the Year Awards, which are presented by the B.C. Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure to roadbuilding and road maintenance companies in the province.
Okanagan Aggregates Ltd. of Armstrong (above) was named a finalist for Contractor of the Year in the Paving category for its work on the Highway 43 Overlay-Sparwood to Line Creek Road Project.
The awards were presented at the B.C. Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association annual general meeting.
For a full list of this year's winning contractors see here.
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project