LATEST NEWS O H & S
January 7, 2013
RFP issued for Queen Charlotte Islands project
Three teams have been selected to move forward to the Request for Proposals (RFP) stage of the Queen Charlotte/Haida Gwaii Hospital replacement project on the north coast of British Columbia.
The three teams are Bouygues Construction and Perkins+Will; the Lark/Maple JV group consisting of Maple Reindeers, Inc, Lark Projects Ltd. and CEI Architecture; and PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc. and Hughes Condon Marler Architects.
The selections were made by an evaluation committee composed of representatives from Northern Health, Partnerships BC and third party experts.
The release of the RFP follows the announcement of the shortlisted teams in November. Three teams were selected from a group of 10 that responded to the Request for Qualifications.
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin
- P3s can support Canadian resource development
- Parking culture shift can influence transit use and development, says expert panel
- What will it take to improve infrastructure?
- NRC unveils four new research programs
- Water-treatment plant planned for Manitoba’s CentrePort area
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- United States green construction arms race heats up
- Nova Scotia to ban importation of waste water from shale gas fracking