LATEST NEWS O H & S
January 7, 2013
RFP issued for Queen Charlotte Islands project
Three teams have been selected to move forward to the Request for Proposals (RFP) stage of the Queen Charlotte/Haida Gwaii Hospital replacement project on the north coast of British Columbia.
The three teams are Bouygues Construction and Perkins+Will; the Lark/Maple JV group consisting of Maple Reindeers, Inc, Lark Projects Ltd. and CEI Architecture; and PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc. and Hughes Condon Marler Architects.
The selections were made by an evaluation committee composed of representatives from Northern Health, Partnerships BC and third party experts.
The release of the RFP follows the announcement of the shortlisted teams in November. Three teams were selected from a group of 10 that responded to the Request for Qualifications.
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion