LATEST NEWS Concrete
January 30, 2013
Fake account shut down
The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) has succeeded in shutting down a fake LinkedIn group on the popular business-focused social networking site, LinkedIn.com.
According to the institute many of their members had joined the group unaware that it was not connected to their organization.
The site was hosted from the United States and was using the RAIC seal.
The institute contacted LinkedIn’s California offices and was told the company would review the RAIC’s complaint.
The RAIC is encouraging their members to join the official RAIC LinkedIn group at Architecture Canada as well the RAIC Foundation group.
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician