LATEST NEWS Engineering
February 6, 2013
New West Wood Frame
Dominion, a new six-storey wood frame structure is taking shape in New Westminster, B.C.
The owner/general contractor is Ledingham McAllister and Integra Architecture Inc. did the design.
The project includes 118 condo units and two levels of underground parking.
RF Binnie & Associates Ltd. is the consulting civil engineers.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 483 projects with a total value of $1,715,828,019 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$100,000,000 Greater Vancouver RD BC Prebid
$17,000,000 Fort MacLeod AB Tenders
$15,000,000 Abbotsford BC Prebid
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 14th, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant
- Youth get hands-on at Future Building expo
- Taskgroup to work on engaging Aboriginal communities
- World Cup stadium strike comes to an end
- Former Quebec construction boss admits collusion involvement
- Manufacturing labour shortage to get a boost from government
- LEED-approved projects are booming in 2014
- Large wave of project enter Holcim Awards competition
- Former finance minister Jim Flaherty has died
- Siemens Canada awarded first wind turbine order in Saskatchewan