August 21, 2013
Phase 2 of Quintet multi-use project rises in Richmond
Quintet is a $30 million multi-use condominium project in the heart of Richmond, B.C. Trinity Western University's future campus and a new City of Richmond Community Centre are part of Phase 2 of the project.
The Ledcor Group is the general contractor, with design by W T Leung Architects Inc.
Engineering is divided between Sterling Cooper and Associates (mechanical), Nemetz (S/A) and Associates (electrical) and Keystone Environmental Ltd. (environmental). Construction of Phase 1 is wrapping up.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 387 projects with a total value of $7,314,102,807 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$4,200,000,000 Kitimat BC Negotiated
$700,000,000 Redwater AB Prebid
$422,000,000 Vancouver BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- New tech drives construction over last 25 years: panel
- Duffin Pumping Station Moves Up
- Relationships are integral to break into the Chinese market for construction
- RES Canada to build SunEdison solar facilities
- Lafarge launches new corporate website
- USGBC releases LEED in Motion report
- Ritchie Bros. $43 million agriculture equipment auction its best-ever