September 2, 2013
Calgary's Tallest Residential Tower
The Guardian is being billed as Calgary, Alberta's tallest residential tower.
The condominium project will reach 42 storeys tall and will include commercial retail space at grade.
Axiom Builders Inc. is the general contractor and IBI/HB Architects did the design.
Consultants on the project include Urban Systems Ltd. (civil), Glotman Simpson Consulting (structural), TLJ Engineering Consultants Ltd. (mechanical) and SMP Consulting Electrical Engineers.
Completion is scheduled for December 2014.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 340 projects with a total value of $17,600,387,682 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$12,000,000,000 Hardisty AB Prebid
$3,200,000,000 Province of Alberta AB Prebid
$120,000,000 Tsawwassen BC Negotiated
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit