LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
October 16, 2013
Silver and Gold
Working on the Base Fire Hall and Emergency Response project earned Houle Electric Ltd. a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence in the category of an Electrical Contractor working on a project worth more than $2 million.
For a lot more about the Silver Award of Excellence winning project teams, check out the feature inside this issue of the Journal of Commerce.
Gold Award of Excellence winners will be announced at a gala at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Oct. 17.
Keep reading the Journal of Commerce to find out who wins or visit www.journalofcommerce.com.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 340 projects with a total value of $17,600,387,682 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$12,000,000,000 Hardisty AB Prebid
$3,200,000,000 Province of Alberta AB Prebid
$120,000,000 Tsawwassen BC Negotiated
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit