LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
October 16, 2013
Mechanical over $3 million
Alpha Mechanical Contracting Ltd. won a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence in the Mechanical Contractor over $3 Million category for the University of British Columbia Earth Systems Science Building.
Gisborne Industrial Construction was a recipient of a VRCA Silver Award of Excellence in the Mechanical Contractor over $3 Million category.
The company earned the award for work on the BC Hydro G.M. Shrum Generating Station Fire Protection Upgrade project.
Work on the Canadian Forces Base Esquimalt, FMF Cape Breton Combined Services, Phase IV project earned Lockerbie & Hole Contracting Limited a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence.
The company earned the honour in the Mechanical Contractor over $3 Million category.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 309 projects with a total value of $9,233,720,297 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$1,600,000,000 Wood Buffalo AB Prebid
$190,000,000 Edmonton AB Prebid
$125,000,000 Central Okanagan RD BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit