October 16, 2013
Electrical over $2 million
Western Pacific Enterprises GP has been selected for a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence in the category of an Electrical Contractor over $2 Million for its work on the Mount Pleasant Substation Building in Vancouver, B.C. LMS Reinforcing Steel also earned a Silver Award for its work on the project.
Canem Systems Ltd. has won a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence in the category of an Electrical Contractor over $2 Million.
The company earned the award for work on the Edmonds Pool and Community Centre in Burnaby, B.C.
Two other Silver Awards were handed out based on this project as well, including general contractor Smith Bros. & Wilson (B.C) Ltd. and Apex Granite & Tile Inc.
The Base Fire Hall and Emergency Response Centre at Canadian Forces Base Esquimalt on Vancouver Island has earned Houle Electric Ltd., a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence.
The firm won the award in the Electrical Contractor over $2 Million category.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 309 projects with a total value of $9,233,720,297 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$1,600,000,000 Wood Buffalo AB Prebid
$190,000,000 Edmonton AB Prebid
$125,000,000 Central Okanagan RD BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit