LATEST NEWS Concrete
December 9, 2013
Building the One
BelPacific Shoring and Foundations is involved with early site work for One Pacific, a new mixed-use 19-storey twin highrise project near B.C. Place in downtown Vancouver.
Centreville Construction Ltd. is prime contractor for the project that will include 435 residential units, and commercial space on the first two floors.
Concord Pacific is the developer and IBI/HB Architects is doing the design. A future phase will include two more highrise towers.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$122,700,000 High Prairie AB Tenders
$66,000,000 Columbia-Shuswap RD BC Negotiated
$34,400,000 Airdrie AB Prebid
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing