January 8, 2014
The first two phases of MC2 include 32 and 25-storey towers in south Vancouver, B.C.
Intracorp Projects Ltd. is the general contractor for the mixed-used development.
James KM Cheng Architect Inc. did the design. The towers will be built over podium bases of five and seven storeys.
There will be commercial retail space at grade and residential units above. Consultants include Nemetz (S/A) & Associates Ltd. (electrical), Integral Group (mechanical), Glotman Simpson Consulting Engineers (structural), Bunt & Associates Engineering Ltd. (traffic) and LMDG Building Code Consultants Ltd.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $3,815,938,763 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$35,000,000 Prince George BC Negotiated
$13,000,000 Victoria BC Negotiated
$12,500,000 St Albert AB Prebid
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of 21st, 2014
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group