January 27, 2014
Coquitlam's Tallest Tower
Early construction work is underway on M3, which is being billed as Coquitlam's tallest tower.
Cressey Development Corp. is the owner and the general contractor on the residential project that will reach 43-storeys above grade and five below.
The project includes 313 condo units with retail space at grade. Rositch Hemphill Architects did the design. Consultants include Vector Engineering Ltd. (civil), John Bryson & Partners (structural), MCW Consultants Ltd. (mechanical and electrical), Morrison Hershfield Ltd. (building envelope) and GeoPacific Consultants Ltd. (geotechnical).
The project is slated for completion by late 2016.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$122,700,000 High Prairie AB Tenders
$66,000,000 Columbia-Shuswap RD BC Negotiated
$34,400,000 Airdrie AB Prebid
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing