January 27, 2014
Coquitlam's Tallest Tower
Early construction work is underway on M3, which is being billed as Coquitlam's tallest tower.
Cressey Development Corp. is the owner and the general contractor on the residential project that will reach 43-storeys above grade and five below.
The project includes 313 condo units with retail space at grade. Rositch Hemphill Architects did the design. Consultants include Vector Engineering Ltd. (civil), John Bryson & Partners (structural), MCW Consultants Ltd. (mechanical and electrical), Morrison Hershfield Ltd. (building envelope) and GeoPacific Consultants Ltd. (geotechnical).
The project is slated for completion by late 2016.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 500 projects with a total value of $2,096,783,397 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$125,000,000 Edmonton AB Tenders
$50,000,000 New Westminster BC Negotiated
$50,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project