LATEST NEWS Engineering
February 10, 2014
Rapid Transit Station Construction in Port Moody, B.C.
Work is well underway on a new station for the Evergreen Line in Port Moody, B.C.
SNC-Lavalin Constructors (Pacific) Inc. and Graham Construction & Engineering Inc. are the general contractors.
Bombardier Transportation Inc. is the trade contractor and SNC-Lavalin Inc. did the plans and civil engineering. CH2M Hill Canada Ltd. and MMM Group Limited are consultants.
The entire total rapid transit line is expected to cost about $1.4 billion and will connect Coquitlam to Vancouver via Port Moody and Burnaby.
The line is estimated to open in 2016.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 500 projects with a total value of $2,096,783,397 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$125,000,000 Edmonton AB Tenders
$50,000,000 New Westminster BC Negotiated
$50,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project