February 12, 2014
The Mighty Oak rises in Vancouver
The Oak is taking root in Vancouver, B.C. Listraor Homes Ltd. is serving as the general contractor and developer for the residential project, which includes six buildings with 33 three-storey brick townhouses.
The design is by Merrick Architecture. The consultants are John Bryson & Partners (structural), Williams Engineering Canada Inc. (mechanical), Gager Electrical Consultants Ltd. (electrical) and GHL Consultants Ltd. (building code).
Eckford Tyacke & Associates is the landscape architect.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$80,000,000 Calgary AB CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
$33,500,000 Port Moody BC Prebid
$30,000,000 Calgary AB CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects