LATEST NEWS Skills Training
February 24, 2014
Trade show floor at Buildex Vancouver
Buildex Vancouver is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The annual trade show and conference is taking place at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Feb. 19-20.
More than 13,000 visitors are expected to attend this year. John Karlovich with Malco Products Inc. demonstrates his company’s cutting shears on a piece of corrugated roofing material on the trade show floor.
More than 50 education seminars are also on tap. Keep reading the Journal of Commerce or visit www.journalofcommerce.com for event coverage that includes stories, blogs and photographs.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$100,000,000 Division No 16 AB Prebid
$100,000,000 Victoria BC Prebid
$53,000,000 Surrey BC Prebid
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion