Customer help and information is available 5 days a week.
Contact the newsroom
"I want to be listed as a bidder."
Toll free: 1-800-387-0213
Toll free Fax: 1-800-794-6913
"I need more information on a specific project."
"I need subscription information"
"I'd like to place a tender ad in Journal of Commerce."
"I need to place a Notice of Substantial Performance."
"I want to place a display or classified ad in Journal of Commerce."
"I want to place a Classified or Career ad in Journal of Commerce."
Phone: 1-800-465-6475 ext. 5521
Other questions or inquiries:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$53,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
$50,000,000 Abbotsford BC Negotiated
$47,500,000 Richmond BC Negotiated
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion