We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 90 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
Whether you prefer receiving construction project data online (Reed Connect), through one of our regional newspapers, via fax (KeyFAX) or email (KeyMAIL), Reed Construction Data can deliver the commercial, institutional, industrial and engineering construction tender information you need.
To learn more about getting accurate, up-to-date, detailed information on tens of thousands of commercial and civil construction projects nationwide, throughout the construction life cycle, at a cost you can afford, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Does a roadmap to a sustainable future exist?
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects
- Protecting endangered species a focus on Highway 15 work
- Intricate demolition saves venerable newspaper building façade
- London Roundhouse project takes selective demolition to high art
- London hospital tear down not your average demo
- Strategic demolition repurposes Bowater Mersey paper plant
- Barn razing: demolition of Charlottetown racehorse stables
- Incarceration gives way to innovation at Bridgepoint
- Breaking good: National Demolition Association updates safety manual
- Droppings responsible for respiratory illness at Quebec demolition site
- Innovative storm water solution under Denison Road