We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 90 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
Whether you prefer receiving construction project data online (Reed Connect), through one of our regional newspapers, via fax (KeyFAX) or email (KeyMAIL), Reed Construction Data can deliver the commercial, institutional, industrial and engineering construction tender information you need.
To learn more about getting accurate, up-to-date, detailed information on tens of thousands of commercial and civil construction projects nationwide, throughout the construction life cycle, at a cost you can afford, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit