We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 90 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
Whether you prefer receiving construction project data online (Reed Connect), through one of our regional newspapers, via fax (KeyFAX) or email (KeyMAIL), Reed Construction Data can deliver the commercial, institutional, industrial and engineering construction tender information you need.
To learn more about getting accurate, up-to-date, detailed information on tens of thousands of commercial and civil construction projects nationwide, throughout the construction life cycle, at a cost you can afford, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Panel approves Northern Gateway pipeline project
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 23rd, 2013
- Winnipeg police station $70 million over budget so far
- Support growing for Northern Gateway pipeline
- Two paths for energy efficiency in updated B.C. Building Code
- Sid Returns!
- Construction efficiency is a growing concern
- Mentors can help with brain drain
- New technology driving construction over past 25 years
- Calgary companies face fines for botched highrise generator installation
- Kiewit Flatiron wins 2013 Deputy Minister's Contractor of the Year award
- Recycled asphalt delivering dividends: experts
- Balcony with Waterview
- Pioneering environmental restoration in Saudi Arabia sets precedent, says Stockton
- Smooth Performance
- Out with the bricks and in with the jam
- ASHRAE developing commissioning guideline
- U.S. public construction pushes industry spending to new level
- Nine Ontario asphalt plants recognized for excellence by OHMPA
- COCA chair lands on OCOT's board of governors
- Mid-month residential sales on the rise in Toronto
- Crane operator trapped by raging fire rescued by military chopper in Kingston