Canadian Construction Project News
We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 100 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
The Journal of Commerce is the authoritative and comprehensive voice for timely construction news in Western Canada. The Journal of Commerce delivers Building Reports online providing access to construction project leads in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Tender stage projects are updated daily.
Published twice weekly, and available solely through subscription, Journal of Commerce is recognized as a market leader because of the quality and timeliness of its reporting.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$80,000,000 Calgary AB CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
$33,500,000 Port Moody BC Prebid
$30,000,000 Calgary AB CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects