Canadian Construction Project News
We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 100 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
The Journal of Commerce is the authoritative and comprehensive voice for timely construction news in Western Canada. The Journal of Commerce delivers Building Reports online providing access to construction project leads in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Tender stage projects are updated daily.
Published twice weekly, and available solely through subscription, Journal of Commerce is recognized as a market leader because of the quality and timeliness of its reporting.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 433 projects with a total value of $3,210,413,882 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$700,000,000 North Vancouver, Dist Mun BC Prebid
$100,000,000 Abbotsford BC Negotiated
$75,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion