Visit Heavy Equipment at Daily Commercial News
December 9, 2013
I often talk about risk transfer as it relates to the way documents are written. This can greatly affect the end result with respect to the price and overall project.
December 2, 2013
Mass timber construction was utilized to build a new facility for the manufacturing of mass-timber products.
November 25, 2013
Crews were busy preparing heavy equipment for the construction of an elevated guideway for the Evergreen Line Rapid Transit project on North Road, near Lougheed Mall in Burnaby B.C.
November 20, 2013
The police in Victoria launched a one-day safety blitz to enforce traffic regulations in a construction work zone after receiving several complaints from local flaggers.
November 18, 2013
The challenges women face in the construction industry were discussed by a panel of industry leaders at Buildex Calgary.
November 13, 2013
The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) Canada held a national safety summit that brought together industry leaders, experts and stakeholders to discuss ways of reducing the risk of workplace exposure to electricity.
November 13, 2013
The massive tunnel boring machine (TBM) that will be used in the construction of the $ 1.4 billion Evergreen Line project is on its way by rail and truck from the manufacturer in Ontario to a site in Port Moody, B.C.
November 11, 2013
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are searching for the driver of a vehicle who hit two construction workers and then fled the scene at high speed down the wrong side of the road in Langford, B.C.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 340 projects with a total value of $17,600,387,682 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$12,000,000,000 Hardisty AB Prebid
$3,200,000,000 Province of Alberta AB Prebid
$120,000,000 Tsawwassen BC Negotiated
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit